The Finance Administration is driving shareholder value in 60 subsidiaries and carries the local accountability for the financials as well as statutory and compliance matters across all segments and products.
You will be part of CEE Financial Controller team which is responsible for Management of CEE Area.
- A culture of growth and development with a training budget.
- We work remotely.
- 18 month contract of employment.
- Opportunity to work in an international, multi-cultural environment.
- Ambitious role in a global company.
- Flexible working conditions.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for:
- Gain a solid understanding for each of the CEE sub-region of various operating expenses related to People and External Resources – payroll, taxes, bonuses, employee benefits
- Prepare solid financial analysis and trends related to these opex categories – by sub-regions, by various segments and roles, prepare / support cost per head analyses;
- Monitor monthly landing of Actual results vs Budget and Forecast, identify and explain main variances for each opex category.
- Ensuring accurate and timely budgeting and forecasting for above mentioned categories.
- Also, Financial Analyst is supporting the Financial Controllers in driving projects covering CEE Sub-
- 3+ years of active experience in similar role, with proving experience of finance management, managing budgeting and forecasting processes, preferable in Multinationals with multi-product/multi-segment finance roles,
- BA/BS or MBA degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, CA/CPA preferred,
- Strong analytical tools skills
- Very good level of proficiency in Excel is required
- Power BI, Power Pivots will be advantage.
Agencja zatrudnienia – nr wpisu 47