Opis stanowiska pracy
For our client, a Danish company in the field of advanced technological solutions, we are looking for a person to the role of an E-commerce Architect.
- Design sound, scalable, and high-performing solutions of the E-commerce (Webshop and Customer Community Portal).
- Supporting implementation of new features by choosing the right implementation methods and ensuring that architectural requirements and standards are considered.
- Providing support to functional and technical consultants and developers.
- Supporting implementation of complex projects integrating Salesforce, SAP, Auth0, custom WebShop based on Sitecore and other connected solutions.
- Gathering business requirements.
- Solution proposal and assessment of projects and change requests within E-commerce area.
- Ensure compliance with our company processes and templates.
- Suggesting improvements to the existing solutions in the area of E-commerce.
- Providing architecture support and best practices to the client and business applications team.
- Building roadmap for mid and long-term IT solutions within E-commerce area.
- Planning platforms upgrades, migrations to cloud/on premise.
- Making strategic decisions in the area of E-commerce platforms future in cooperation with team members and management board.
- 5+ years of experience as E-commerce architect, Digital Business transformation architect, Web architect or similar.
- Knowledge of digital transformation, collaboration and analytics tools (SalesForce community cloud, google analytics, Sendgrid, Sitecore, Auth0 or similar competitive products).
- High level knowledge about integration between multiple cloud and on-premise platforms providing data from/to e-commerce solutions (SAP, SalesForce, Webshop, CRM)
- Very good knowledge of integration technologies and architecture.
- Experience with global E-commerce roll-out implementation.
- Customer and solution-oriented mindset.
- Experience in collaboration with several implementation partners.
- Experience in software implementation project.
- Good visualization capability.
- Willingness to take responsibility and making decisions.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent English.
- Interesting and challenging job in the international and innovative company that is a world leader in its field.
- Stable working environment.
- Additional benefits such as multisport, private health care, private insurance, lunch with pyszne.pl, fruits and sweets.
- Flexible working time, work from home for 2 days a week (up to fully remote due to coronavirus situation).
- Work-life balance.
- Healthy and motivating workplace environment.
- Trainings and certifications.
Grafton Recruitment jest światowej klasy firmą rekrutacyjną. Posiada oddziały w 14... krajach, takich jak Wielka Brytania, Irlandia, Chile, Czechy, Słowacja, Węgry, Polska, Litwa, Rosja, Portugalia, Francja, Belgia, Turcja i Zjednoczone Emiraty Arabskie. Grafton Recruitment Polska został założony w 1997 roku. Oferujemy zatrudnienie stałe, umowy i pracowników czasowych różnych branży. Rozwiń