Application Support SpecialistMiejsce pracy: Warszawa
One of our Clients, a global leader in the Healthcare industry, is looking for candidates willing to join one of their teams as an Application Support Specialist.
Main responsibilities in this position are:
- Coordinate tickets in the ICS system between end-users and the supplier.
- Review and process invoices in the ICS and radio network solutions.
- Manage incoming tickets into Service Now.
- Support the deployment of the application to new sites.
- Test new releases of the application.
- Collect, analyze and structure changes to the application.
- Setup reports and dashboards (PowerPivot and PowerBI).
- Support an Application Management team.
- 1 to 2 years of work experience in Software Engineering and/or deployment and support of business applications.
- Fluent English (C1).
- Experience with Agile and ITIL methodology.
- Preferred skills: Microsoft PowerBI Designer, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Power Pivot Excel, Microsoft DevOps, Microsoft .Net
- Work in an international company.
- Stable employment and professional work environment.
- Private medical care and sport packages.
- Professional trainings and varied learning opportunities.