Opis stanowiska pracy
You have an amazing opportunity to join a company from the medical sector that is currently creating a new SSC in Warsaw! We are looking for passionate people who can start a new job this year.
Our Client won the title of Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine.
- attractive salary
- private medical care
- sport card
- employment contract (3 months - a fixed term employment contract, then a indifinite contract with our client)
- process vendor invoices
- prepare payment batches
- cooperate closely with Center of Excellence team within P2P team to resolve issues
- perform month end activities accurately in a timely manner
- play active role in the backup structure
- degree in business and administration or accountng preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar position
- fluent in English
- familiar with US GAAP and SOX will be an asset
Agencja zatrudnienia – nr wpisu 47
Randstad Polska Sp. z o.o.