Opis stanowiska pracy
You have an amazing opportunity to join a company from the medical sector that is currently creating a new SSC in Warsaw! We are looking for passionate people who can start a new job this year.
Our Client won the title of Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine.
- attractive salary
- private medical care
- sport card
- employment contract (3 months -a fixed term employment contract, then a indifinite contract with our client)
- complete GRNI (Goods Received Not Invoiced) reconciliation on a regular basis and lead action to resolve missing or incorrect GRs
- responsible for AP subledger, resolution of aged items, reconciliation
- monthly SOX Control GRNI
- handle internal and external escalations
- liaise with relevant parties (buyers, requestors and suppliers, etc.) to resolve critical invoice and PO discrepancies
- degree in Business and Administration or Accounting preferred
- professional certification in accounting will be an asset
- fluent in English
- familiar with US GAAP and SOX will be an asset
- at least 2 years of experience in a similar position
Agencja zatrudnienia – nr wpisu 47
Randstad Polska Sp. z o.o.