2D UI Artist/ DesignerMiejsce pracy: Warszawa
- Communicating design ideas verbally and visually to other team members;
- Creating detail-oriented, clear stylized UI elements, game screens, and interactions;
- Working with programmers and 3D artists on delivering the best experience for players;
- Stay up-to-date with the latest game designing trends and techniques.
2+ year’s professional UI design experience;
- Great eye for design hierarchy, color, typography, and layout.
- Proficiency in designing in multiple tools (Photoshop, Illustrator Etc...)
- Excellent 2D art and illustration skills.
- You’ve proudly shipped and launched several games.
Nice if you have:
- Experience designing for VR and augmented reality.
- Experience with working using game engines.
- A strong grasp of User Experience design;
- Passion for video games, apps, online technologies, and geek culture.
- Work on various projects, games / applications / interactive presentations / "experiences" in VR and AR technology,
- direct cooperation with representatives of Oculus, HTC Vive and Samsung,
- access to the latest technology, not commercially available,
- work in a team of enthusiasts,
- small teams and flat structure,
- the great flexibility of the company in relation to the needs of the team,
- salary adequate to experience and skills,
- medical package (Medicover),
- additional days off,
- employee referral system,
- hybrid or fully remote work system (to be agreed),
- flexible working hours with core hours,
- office location close to Metro Stokłosy,
- gaming&relax space,
- free parking,
- integration meetings,
- flexible dress code,
- dog-friendly office.