Opis stanowiska pracy
For our client for a new project, we are looking for experienced, highly motivated employees for the position of Windows 10 Junior DevOps Engineer who want to work in an international company with the latest technologies. At the company they apply the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks such as Scrum and Kanban in our daily workThe wide autonomy of our employees stimulates motivation and creativity, which allows adapting to the changing requirements of business partners. They have a clear vision of products, overcome challenges on their own and, based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
- Contract of employment,
- Friendly and stable work environment,
- Benefits to help you develop: training, certificates, modern work environment, English lessons,
- Work-life balance: MultiSport card, sports club, medical care.
40 % development
- You have at least one year of experience with Windows 10 and supporting platforms such as SCCM,
- You have relevant experience and understanding in at least 2 of the following technologies: GPO / Active Directory or Azure Active Directory / Intune / Office 365 / SQL
- You have knowledge of scripting in VB / PowerShell,
- You are proficient in English and you have excellent communication skills (minimum at B2 level),
- You are an open-minded person, willing to learn, take on new challenges and develop cooperation with colleagues from other units.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of IT threats and the ability to reduce these threats in their services,
- Ability to actively introduce improvements and innovations,
- Ability to search for alternative solutions.
Agencja zatrudnienia nr wpisu 47
Randstad Polska Sp. z o.o.