Opis stanowiska pracy
The tasks of the person will be management in the area of corporate events, in particularly: organization of the company events, as well as organization or supervision the company presence to the external events.
As a member of a Brand, Marketing & Communications team the person will help develop and execute an integrated event plan, programs and campaigns to drive go-to-market success for the company and elevating the brand and its reputation internally and externally.
- Responsibility for organization and supervision of events and conferences organized by the company
- To coordinate presence and participation of the of the company in external events
- To coordinate, organize, and negotiate participation and exposure of the company to the well-established, well-known top quality business events held in local market but also abroad
- Post events follow up to address strengths and weaknesses of the event whilst soliciting return business
- Facilitate on-going support to participation of the company experts to small, industry events.
- Set-up and organize quality internal business driven events in order to maximize promotion of the business subject or positioning company within the given business aspects in order to further increase sales leads
- Development and execution of sponsorship programs - working closely with sponsorship partners to create effective programs
- Work effectively with Service Lines experts to ensure proper and quality presence of the company in external events
- To closely monitor the competition and ensure that the Service Lines are updated and provided with benchmarks
- Establish good business and relationships with the industry events organizers
- To ensure brand standards are met. Maintain accurate records to provide events history, ensure quality service
- Prepare annual reports and plans as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum five year experience in event organization or supervising presence of the company to the external well-established events
- Exposure to branded, well-known national events is a plus.
- Knowledge of the business event market and event agencies
- Minimum three years’ experience in communications and marketing for large, international brands
- Experience in executing an integrated communication programs
- Project management skills, able to work under deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple Service Lines
- Effectively interfacing with senior leadership and navigating a matrix management structure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- English fluency is a must
- Results oriented, problem-solver with positive attitude
- Creative thinker with strong self-management capabilities, able to prioritize, self-efficient and self-organized
Devire to międzynarodowa firma rekrutacyjna, założona w Londynie w 1987 roku. Od 20 lat... reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim prowadząc dla nich kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry.
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group. Rozwiń