Opis stanowiska pracy
SSC Accounting ManagerMiejsce pracy: Warszawa
The role is to ensure that all activities performed by the employees of Accounting teams (AP, AR, GL) are implemented on time and in quality manner, while maintaining the high quality of the service provided. The Manager supports Senior Director in the activities related to the Accounting Services Department, aiming at the development of the teams and employees.
• Supporting Team Leaders in daily work in defining and reporting KPIs
• Managing annual performance targets and operating budget.
• Communicating the company’s goals & objectives into manageable tasks for the team
• Participating in projects roll outs, training & supporting ISSC in new process improvements.
• Developing Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements within ISSC
• Ensuring control and compliance requirements of processes are met.
• Optimizing, identifying and implementing the designed framework, finance processes as well as operational finance processes within ISSC
• Coaching, developing and managing subordinate employees.
• Making sure that procedures are up to date and fully complied
• Min. 5 years of relevant experience in SSC/BPO with background in Accounting Services/Finance area,
• Recognized professional finance qualifications (CIMA, ACCA, ACA etc. or equivalent) will be an asset,
• Experience working with complex ERP and connected applications infrastructure SAP,
• Knowledge and experience of accounting, financial reporting and financial analysis,
• Good knowledge of MS Office,
• Fluent oral and written English skills,
• Ability to build positive working relationships and effectively work with all levels of an organization around the world
The offer includes:
• Employment contract and competitive salary
• Wide package of benefits (private medical care, sports’ card, Business English lessons, holiday presents, home office, fruit and vegetable days)
• Great working atmosphere and long-term development paths
• Work-life balance
• Comprehensive onboarding program
• Comfortable ergonomic office in a great location (Rondo Daszynskiego)
• Internal training sessions
• Bonding parties and integration meetings
• Bike parking and showers in the office
HRK jest jedną z największych firm doradczych z obszaru zarządzania kapitałem ludzkim.... Posiadamy oddziały w Warszawie, Poznaniu, Katowicach i Wrocławiu. Nasi konsultanci tworzą interdyscyplinarny zespół profesjonalistów. Rozwiń