Software Development Team Lead (C++)Miejsce pracy: Kraków
For one of our Clients we are looking for Software Development Team Lead (C++) who will be responsible for:
- lead and manage a world-class engineering team working on the design and development of new features across company entire product range while maintaining hands-on development responsibilities.
- innovate and influence the technical direction of projects and mentor a team of talented software engineers. As team lead, you will have control over the design and architecture of development environment and solutions, with a view to delivering high-quality, scalable code using agile methodologies.
- write and review code, setting the standard for the team. With frequent production releases you will be accountable for signing off on what goes out the door and what doesn’t.
- responsible for guiding the careers of you team through regular 1:1 meetings and performance reviews. As team lead, you will take feedback, facilitate open discussion and implement improvements to our workflows according to best practice.
- responsible for collaboration with other Engineering teams, Operations, and Product Management to ensure that the highest priorities are being addressed.
The copmany is at a tremendously exciting stage with extensive innovation on-going and an exciting vision to fulfill. As an example, they are currently building out the Virtual Data Engine which will help customers scale into hybrid-cloud and cloud environments.
This role requires a leader who will ensure that the quality of software remains at a very high level, while continuing to meet the demands of an ever-changing, dynamic landscape in the world of trading and beyond.
- Minimum 2:1 in a 3rd Level Computer Science/Engineering Degree or equivalent
- 5-10 years of development experience
- Proven leadership skills
- Ability to work across teams and build professional relationships.
- Results orientated leadership.
- Efficient organisation and time management skills.
- Expert proficiency in C++ development under Linux is required.
- Experience in using python, shell scripting, makefiles, etc
- Understanding of algorithms and design patterns
- Multi-threaded application development
- Automated testing (unit testing, integration testing)
- Linux-based development environments, including tools such as gdb and valgrind
- IP networking knowledge
- Knowledge of various software development methodologies e.g. agile, kanban, etc.
- Work in a dynamic team
- Fully remote work possibility
- Private medical care
- Multisport card
- Flexible working hours
- Work in an international environment