Opis stanowiska pracy
Senior Procurement BuyerMiejsce pracy / Location Warszawa
Nasz Klient zapewnia / Our Client offers
Currently, for our Client – a leading FMCG company - we are looking for an experienced candidate for the position of Senior Procurement Buyer.
Procurement Department, being a part of Global Procurement Function, is responsible for the procurement strategy, sourcing execution, customer engagement and vendor management for all indirect categories, incl. Marketing, Supply Chain, Fleet, IT, HR and Professional Services, etc. The geographic scope of our responsibility is group of 7 EU markets called North Central Europe Area.
Contributes to the definition and execution of a procurement strategy for selected indirect spend categories, including lead for single-country and multi-country sourcing projects, to ensure business needs and objectives are met. Develops appropriate relationships with suppliers and the business for mutual benefit with the aim of delivering demonstrable advantage of procurement to internal business customers. To achieve this, you’ll be expected to work closely with local stakeholders and Global Procurement.
About the job
• You will be leading both single- & multi-country sourcing projects and ensuring the business needs and objectives are met.
• You will be also expected to develop effective relationships with suppliers and the business for mutual benefit with the aim of delivering demonstrable advantage of procurement to internal business customers.
• Implement indirect category strategies to maximize procurement principles and cost savings across group of markets within the area.
• Lead for strategic sourcing projects with target to develop new cost effective solutions, conducted for single market or multi-markets
• Ensure compliance with all relevant procurement strategies and policies (e.g. Code of Conduct, NDA, Category Strategy Sourcing Process)
• Ensure Indirect Procurement Category initiatives are promoted across the wider business.
• Capture & report demand across categories & business units (markets)
• Maintain regular engagement with key internal clients as appropriate.
• You are experienced in running end-to-end commercial procurement projects.
• You have already worked on a similar position, preferably in an FMCG/Pharma, international company - 3 - 5 years of experience in procurement or related
• You are capable of capable of owning and achieving procurement savings target for selected categories
• You have commercial acumen with problem solving attitude.
• You are effective communicator and presenter with the presence to influence and negotiate effectively.
• With strong project management skills, you are also a strategic thinker and a confident decision maker.
• You have strong customer focus and quickly establish working relationships and build networks.
• You are fluent in written and oral English.
• You have university degree.
• Experience of working in a global and complex organization and liaising with different cultures & different departments
• Being an active member of a professional & truly Above Market Procurement Team
• Opportunities to build a successful career path – locally, at cluster level and globally
• Being a lead or a team member in interesting strategic projects
• Support in your professional development through a range of development opportunities e.g. trainings, coaching, participation in interesting projects
• Flexible work environment and attractive social package (sport card, medical care)
• Attractive salary
• Great atmosphere and a chance to work with inspiring people from all around the world
Devire to międzynarodowa firma rekrutacyjna, założona w Londynie w 1987 roku. Od 20 lat... reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim prowadząc dla nich kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry.
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group. Rozwiń