Opis stanowiska pracy
We are team consisting of eight engineer's based out of Warsaw and responsible for development and support of critical banking system of one of the globally systematically important banks.
Application is running in production for several years already, and transferred to Poland 3 years ago.
Main focus for a team will be migrating monolith aplication to microservice. Secondary focus is delivery of a new features to the business.
We operate in a complicated enterprise environment which is additional challenge for a team and trying to follow Scrum and Agile approach as much as possible.
- Implementation of new functionalities;
- Closely cooperation with business, technical advisory and project requirements collections;
- Architecture and system design;
- Cooperation with Project Manager on time and project estimation;
- Contributng to quality of deliverables;
- Analyzing application defects and bug fixing;
- Technical interviews;
NICE TO HAVE
- Professional, highly analytical approach with good solving skills
- Desire in Teamwork eagerness
- Experienced with Java SE/EE
- Experiene with Microservices architecture
- Experience in EJB and application server like Weblogic/Webshpere is a big plus
- At least 2+ years of experience in RDBMS (preferable Oracle) from backend developer perspective
- Has an in depth understanding of OOP principles;
- Familiar with Design Patterns, Multi-threading, Data Structures;
- Proven developer testing skills (unit, mocking, API, BDD)
- Good level of spoken and written English.
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Experience with Banking, Insurance or Telecom industry
- Ability to read UML diagrams, using Rational Software Modeler
- Prior experience of working with Agile/Scrum
- A degree in Computer Science/Engineering/or a scientific or numerical discipline
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń