Opis stanowiska pracy
Salary: 12000 - 16000 PLN
For our Client, operating company focused on growing FinTech and banking business, we are currently looking for Senior Java Developer, who will join a new team in Krakow. We are looking for someone who is keen to roll up their sleeves and to develop, support and transform our public facing, fast growing finance platform.
Key things you’ll do
- Day to day management of the Krakow office, helping to recruit and build and manage the local team.
- You will know how to communicate with and get the best out of people to ensure products are implemented effectively and deadlines are met
- Technology roadmap, you will contribute to and help prioritise and manage and implement initiatives
- You will use your industry knowledge, expertise and analytical skill set to help drive forward the product and platform roadmap.
- 6 years of Java development experience
- Confident with cloud and cloud-native technologies
- You will have a strong general understanding of either Financial Services or the FinTech landscape who the key players and our competitors are and who offers what products and features
- A technical background and past experience would be a plus (Masters or Bachelors degree in a related computer science/mathematics/STEM field or equivalent preferred)
- You will also have a solid understanding of technology industry trends, development approaches and frameworks.
- Full-stack Java developer, using an IoC platforms such as Spring, Tapestry, or DropWizard
- AWS/Cloud infrastructure experience
- MicroService relevant technologies such as REST and JSON
-Thorough understanding of Database technologies, preferably JPA/Hibernate and Postgres
- Knowledge around the Could Native Computing Foundation offerings such as particular Kubernetes
- Infra-as-code offerings
- Jenkins Pipelines
- Automated web testing experience (Selenium, Gherkin, etc)
- Load testing experience (Jmeter, etc)
- QA experience
- Analytical skills will also be viewed as a plus, especially in understanding data (e.g. Excel, R, Python, SQL)
- Attractive salary
- Benefits package
- Attractive office location
Grafton Recruitment jest światowej klasy firmą rekrutacyjną. Posiada oddziały w 14... krajach, takich jak Wielka Brytania, Irlandia, Chile, Czechy, Słowacja, Węgry, Polska, Litwa, Rosja, Portugalia, Francja, Belgia, Turcja i Zjednoczone Emiraty Arabskie. Grafton Recruitment Polska został założony w 1997 roku. Oferujemy zatrudnienie stałe, umowy i pracowników czasowych różnych branży. Rozwiń