Opis stanowiska pracy
For our client – a leader among international technology companies, we are looking for an ambitious Senior Business Intelligence Engineer to join the newly created office based in Cracow.
As Senior Business Intelligence Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- managing small projects as assigned by Associate Manager or Manager
- providing training and leads others as a recognized business intelligence expert
- guiding and coaching developers, shares best practices and performs code reviews
- designing Business Intelligence solutions in the areas of enterprise reporting, query and analysis, and analytical services
- Min. 5 years of experience in business intelligence, data analytics and data warehouse reporting required.
- Strong knowledge of data modeling, data quality, and ETL/SQL server needed along with
- Strong SQL skills and business intelligence tool expertise are required. This includes developing and testing database scripts, stored procedures, triggers, functions, SSIS packages, SQL agent jobs and other back-end processes to support system integration and ETL to facilitate the creation and population of the Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Experience in formulating DAX calculations, data storytelling, and dashboard design. Understanding of Tabular models, Power BI and its components (Desktop, Service, Gateways, etc.).
- Writing relational and multi-dimensional database queries; configuring, deploying, and maintaining database servers.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to work in a cross functional team environment are a must. Refined analytical thinking and problem solving skills are needed.
- Strong desire to keep abreast of trends in the Business Intelligence technical landscape and shape the vision for future capabilities.
- General knowledge of Cloud Solutions such as Azure, AWS, and leveraging PaaS.
- Working knowledge of .Net along with general knowledge of NoSQL platforms such as MongoDB.
- Working in an international environment
- Private medical healthcare
- Multisport Card
- Stable employment with a market competitive salary
- Fresh fruits in the office
Grafton Recruitment jest światowej klasy firmą rekrutacyjną. Posiada oddziały w 14... krajach, takich jak Wielka Brytania, Irlandia, Chile, Czechy, Słowacja, Węgry, Polska, Litwa, Rosja, Portugalia, Francja, Belgia, Turcja i Zjednoczone Emiraty Arabskie. Grafton Recruitment Polska został założony w 1997 roku. Oferujemy zatrudnienie stałe, umowy i pracowników czasowych różnych branży. Rozwiń