Opis stanowiska pracy
Our Client is international network of auditing and consulting companies, which is providing audit services, tax consultancy and broadly understood business consulting for Polish and international companies.
For SAP Consulting department, which deals with strategic and operational consulting in the area of business strategy development and development of business plans, we are looking for...
SAP FI/CO Consultant
... to support implementation projects for external clients related to the analysis of requirements, the choice of solutions and the implementation of SAP FI / CO systems.
- Active participation in the analysis of client's business needs
- Creation of technical and business concepts
- Creation of specifications for the proposed SAP or S / 4 HANA system solutions, FI/CO modules,
- Participation in the implementation and migration of the SAP or S / 4 HANA systems in the are of SAP FI/CO
- Maintaining positive business relationships with clients
- Cooperation with other teams in the scope of implemented projects
- At least 2 years of experience in implementing SAP FI/CO and Simple Finance
- Higher education (preferred courses with IT or economic profile)
- Very good knowledge of English, a good command of German will be appreciated
- Very good knowledge of the MS Office package,
- High interpersonal skills and team cooperation,
- Customer orientation, openness to diversity and willingness to raise own competences, accuracy and conscientiousness
- Readiness for business trips
Our Client offers:
- Challenging work in a leading Polish and international consulting company
- Chance to gain valuable work experience
- Cooperation with renowned clients
- Planned career path
- Possibility of self-fulfillment and personal development through participation in specialist trainings
- Work in a modern office space, including various work and rest areas covered entirely by a wireless Wi-Fi network
- Attractive social package, including MultiSport card, additional life insurance, private medical care, occasional vouchers
- Friendly work atmosphere, including integration trips and team occasional meetings
- Co-financing sports teams and individual sports
- Opportunity to engage in various forms of employee volunteering and a grant program supporting the initiatives reported by employees
Devire to międzynarodowa firma rekrutacyjna, założona w Londynie w 1987 roku. Od 20 lat... reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim prowadząc dla nich kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry.
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group. Rozwiń