Opis stanowiska pracy
The Demand Management Executive (DME) is tasked with strategically developing and qualifying revenue opportunities within their assigned territory. The DME will engage directly with customers in a lead generation effort, identifying and qualifying prospects. This position will be responsible for creating, scheduling and coordinating meetings with Enterprise Level organizations in support of Account Executive sales efforts in CEE.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate qualified customer leads through cold calling, responding to inbound leads and marketing promotions.
- Develop strong relationships with Account Executives and assist the sales process for those territory based
- Manage and nurture a pipeline of prospects.
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry as well as the competitive posture of the company.
- Learn and understand company’s products, competitors and positioning within industries.
- On-time submittal of weekly activity reports.
- Use company CRM application to accurately track all activity and customer interactions.
- Experience minimum 2 years with lead generation or inside sales
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Native Polish speaking ability is mandatory
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Experience identifying, contacting and cold calling potential customers.
- Supplier Management, Supply Chain, or Spend
- Able to quickly qualify potential customers using proven sales Methodologies.
- Ability to meet or exceed quota.
- Proven communication success both in person and over the phone
- A second CEE Language (Hungarian or Czech) a plus
- Employment contract through adecco (about 6500 gross per month)
- Start work from April at the latest until December 31st 2021. Extensibility might be possible
- Prospects for self-development in a dynamically expanding company,
- Work in a dynamic multinational environment near Rondo ONZ in Warsaw.
- Sounds interesting? Then don’t hesitate to apply. Please do so online and include an updated CV in English
Adecco Poland Sp. z o.o. należy do międzynarodowej korporacji Adecco S.A. - światowego... lidera wśród firm doradztwa personalnego, który posiada 5600 placówek w 60 krajach. W Polsce działamy od 1994 roku. Swoją wiedzą i doświadczeniem służymy w ponad 30 lokalizacjach na terenie kraju. W 2013 roku pracę dzięki Adecco Poland znalazło ponad 26 000 osób. Adecco Poland Sp. z o.o. jest Agencją Zatrudnienia nr 364. Rozwiń