Opis stanowiska pracy
Do you feel enthusiastic about the sales field? Could you confidently deal with clients? Do you literally enjoy the dynamics of business and its unrelenting energy? Do you have experience with sales roles but you search for more challenge-facing and more complex positions? And last but not least, are you interested in the progressive environment of a Czech company and its products covering the whole world? If world trade and its diversity are close to you this opportunity might be right for you.
For our client, a leading Czech company operating in the field of design, we are currently looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Sales Manager for the new Polish branch. Our client is a successful and stable company that dedicates the design and production of non-traditional products from garden furniture, camping assemblies to outdoor offices. They are professionals as evidenced not only by the gained design awards but also by the overall reputation.
What will you do?
As Sales Manager, you will be responsible for managing the entire course of business activities and co-creating the business strategy.
- Participate in creating a new market
- Manage business within Poland from the Warsaw or Mazańcowice branch
- Searching for new projects and new business partners
- Stand as a business partner, maintain and develop long-term relationships with your key clients
- Ensure the administrative side of the business (drawing up business offers)
- Connect your work in cooperation with the implementation team and the customer during the implementation of the project
What to expect
- The progressive world-class design environment
- Dynamic and diverse work
- A proactive and driven team of coworkers
- Full-time work
- Permanent contract
- Above-average salary
- An employee bonus plan
- 5 weeks paid vacation
- Employee benefits (company car, notebook, mobile device, cafeteria system, retirement, and pension plan contributions, etc.)