Risk Business AnalystMiejsce pracy: Wrocław
For our Client, a global banking organization, we are looking for enthusiastic and self-motivated Candidates for the position of
Risk Business Analyst
- Analysis of new requirements for Interest Rate Risk in Banking Book, documenting business requirements, co-ordination with respective technology teams and UAT support.
- Continuous tracking of the strategic items that are planned for implementation as per regulatory timelines.
- Create and Maintain detailed project plans, RAID logs, track key deliverables for the projects.
- Prepare materials/updates and co-ordinate meetings with Program stakeholders.
- Attend all relevant meetings, document key decisions, and inform Program Manager on the latest updates.
- Review of the production process to assess where it can be further improved (data feeds, workflow tool, testing,
- Good knowledge of English (at least B2 level)
- At least 3 years of professional experience in financial services
- Knowledge of basic accounting concepts
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Opportunities to develop your skillset in financial markets and operations
- Possibility to work based on UoP or B2B
- Remote work opportunity
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)