Recruitment Team Leader
Opis stanowiska pracy
This is a position for someone who has a solid experience in leading IT / Engineering recruitment processes. The main purpose of the position is ensuring high level of sourcing results for ALTEN in reference to the wide scope of recruitment needs.
The Recruitment Team Leader will act as the direct supervisor the Recruitment Team of 6-8 people and will be responsible for a day to day Recruitment Team supervision in order to meet both short and long term needs of the organization.
▪ Supervising of the recruitment processes to the highest standards required by
▪ Monitoring the quality of the recruitment team delivery and influencing
▪ Assigning priorities for the Recruitment Team
▪ Ensuring effective utilization of resources within the Recruitment Team
▪ Continually acting to simplify, standardize and improve recruitment processes
▪ Motivating Recruitment Team members to achieve excellent results and meet
▪ Providing leadership to the team through mentoring and coaching
▪ Coordinating the distribution of job offers in accordance with the needs of
▪ Contributing to candidates research and selection via LinkedIn, GoldenLine, and
other relevant tools.
▪ Identification and evaluation of potential candidates by phone.
▪ Establishing relationships with candidates
▪ Scheduling interviews with managers.
▪ Being in charge of monitoring indicators (KPIs) and weekly reporting.
▪ At least 3 years of experience as a recruiter
▪ At least 1 year of experience in team supervision
▪ Understanding of outsourcing business model
▪ Ambitious, consistent with very good communication skills
▪ Highly motivated and result oriented
▪ Good English communication skills, both written and oral
▪ Dynamic, international and friendly working environment
▪ Career growth opportunity
▪ Stable and long-term employment
▪ Benefit package (MultiSport, private medical care)
▪ Social events
▪ Competitive salary
Technological partner of reference of the largest international companies, ALTEN has... become in 20 years the leading European provider of engineering and technology consultancy. Over 18 400 employees (including 88% engineers) – present in 20 countries – Revenues of €1 373.2 M.
ALTEN Polska is an ALTEN Group company, Europe's leading Engineering and Technology Consultancy (ETC) company, and is involved in R&D projects in major corporations. We provide high value added engineering services, being at the core of our client’s innovation process in various industry sectors. Rozwiń
- Ostatnia aktualizacja:
- Wymiar etatu:
- Pełny etat
- Rodzaj umowy:
- Na czas nieokreślony
- Liczba wakatów:
- Min. doświadczenie:
- Od 3 do 5 lat
- Min. wykształcenie:
- Wyższe magisterskie
- Branża / kategoria:
Praca HR / Kadry / Rekrutacja
Praca IT - Konsulting