Opis stanowiska pracy
We are looking for candidates with Investment Banking Treasury Systems experience, implementation or / and maintenance. Preferably with Quantum Treasury Management Systems but we will consider also candidates with experience with Front Arena / FIS.
This is long term project for our prestigious client covering implementation of FIS Quantum (SunGard AvantGard) system and product migration from old legacy Treasury system. RESPONSIBILITIES
The role is for a Senior Business or Technical System Analyst in Warsaw who will work on project covering system migration, development new processes implementation of payments functionality. Candidate need to be familiar with investment banking products as well as trade life cycle covering at least one business areas like Front office or Back office.
Project will need some time traveling to the client headquarter located in Germany (regulations permitting) SKILLS MUST
Trax, FIS Quantum, System analysis, Investment Banking, Back Office, Treasury Operations > Treasury management, Treasury and Capital Markets
NICE TO HAVE
- International payments and settlements
- Experience with FIS Quantum (previously SunGard) or FIS Trax
- Treasury product knowledge
- Treasury product tradelife cycle
- preferable financial background
- Communication strength, high team ability and resilience
- Independent work
- Experience in conception, execution and coordination of tests (including test case creation, test matrix)
- Knowledge of migration activities, both planning, conception and Execution
- Banking understanding of Treasury products (Fixed Income, FX, MM, equity, derivatives)
- Knowledge of backoffice-relevant topics (confirmation, payments, reconciliation, Settlement)
- Project experience in the introduction of trading, settlement and / or Risk assessment systems at banks
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Knowledge in valuation, validation and settlement of investment banking Products
- Strong understanding with back office, accounting set up, cash flows, cash explorer and integration elements of the solution to external providers
- knowledge of tools for versioning, release Management, Build Management, Bug Tracking, Modeling.
- Some working knowledge of Crystal reports and Quantum specific reporting tools would also be useful.
- Fluent spoken and written German is an Advantage
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń