Opis stanowiska pracy
The role is primary to establish, implement and maintain quality management systems to measure and control quality in the production process.
The position will work with design engineers to establish quality standards for individual products and set out the standards in documents and processes for Lumen Europe
The role will also liaise with customers to design and develop products from Lumen’s product portfolio that will meet the customer’s requirements.
The incumbent will work to produce cost effective electronic, electrical, and basic mechanical system designs that meet customer design requirements and project timing requirements. Communication will be required between the incumbent and the Lumen regional based engineering teams.
The successful applicant will be competent and have the following attributes:
- University Degree in Electrical or electronic Engineering, or history of experience in related field
- Understanding of the APQP and Automotive quality systems and processes
- Understanding of automotive vehicle company standards, specifications and terminology
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English language
- Excellent Spreadsheet and analysis skills
- Participate in Advance Product Quality Planning (APQP) of new projects as part of product realization process
- Review and approve Suppliers’ PPAP documentation and samples in a timely manner. In collaboration with Engineering to minimize risks of non-compliance of launch stock supplied
- Coordinate and compile PPAP or equivalent documentation for submission to Customers in accordance with the customer specific requirements
- Manage and coordinate launch and break-pointed stock.
- Complete incoming inspection of all products and maintain and coordinate incoming inspection reports.
- Identify defective parts and prepare Non Conformance Report and issue to suppliers
- Manage quality/warranty occurrences. Ensure warranty costs minimized and preventive measures are efficient and effective manner
- Manage analysis of non-conforming products, ensuring corrective and preventive actions are implemented timely manner
- Proactively identify any potential warranty trends; alert all stakeholders; Manage appropriate and timely actions to prevent quality/warranty spills
- Support warehouse and production staff where necessary
- Ensure Lumen Europe is compliant to all Customer requirement reporting activities
- Liaise between local customers and Lumen global offices for the purpose of progressing engineering projects.
- Establish and maintain positive customer and Supplier relationships through professional presentation and attitude
- Follow company policies and procedures and general administration duties as deemed by Management
- Manage or support multiple concurrent design projects while observing and reporting timing requirements of each project to stakeholders
- Issue correct drawings, specifications, PPAP documents and product samples to suppliers and customers in accordance with Lumen procedures and the recipient’s requirements
- Maintain a rate of projects running to schedule aligned with management targets
Zakres działalności firmy Lumen obejmuje prace badawcze, projektowanie oraz produkcję... wysokiej jakości komponentów stosowanych w różnych układach pojazdów motoryzacyjnych. Rozwiń