Opis stanowiska pracy
At this role you will be responsible for all rojects in customer portfolio from legacy platforms to greenfield development.
Rationale for this role is to set test strategy and develop test framework to be used by QA teams.
- Provide domain specific expertise
- Provide strategic leadership in quality assurance
- Create and update test strategy and design
- Oversee execution and monitor the risks
- Mentorship for other QA's
- Hands on development of the framework
English fluency and eloquence
High levels of energy and ability to work unsupervised
Superb knowledge and understanding Quality Assurannce
Experience with Cucumber, Rest Assured, Postman, Selenium, Jmeter, Junit, TestNG, Protractor
Experience with SQL
Experience with Linux(Bash), Windows(Powershell)
Experience with DevOps tools and techniques CI/CD, IaaC, Containerization, configuration management e.t.c.
NICE TO HAVE
Oracle Java certification
Past experience in consultancy
Experience with Jira administration
Past experieence as developer/devops
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń