We are recruiting an experienced Process Technology Manager (located in Poland), supporting the business development efforts and lead the execution of the work once awarded.
This position will be part of the European multidisciplinary team, based in the United Kingdom, the Netherlands and Poland.
- Business Development - Provide technical support to the sales team as required in pursuit of life sciences opportunities. Maintain key Client relationships in support of business development and pursuit of new work.
- Strategic Planning - Participate in strategy development and, where appropriate, provide oversight or leadership in key areas where appropriate.
- Process Leadership Network - Liaise with Client's regional and global Process Leadership Network and technology teams to contribute to, evaluate and as appropriate implement process technology experience in pursuit and execution projects.
- Project Leadership – Act as the direct supervisor of design work on specific projects areas as appropriate, including planning and execution of the work.
- Technical Quality – Undertake reviews of projects to ensure that technical and business objectives are met.
- Training – Identify company personnel skill/experience gaps and delivers specific training or recommends recruitment to resolve/fill those gaps.
- Aprox. 10 years of relevant experience in Project Execution / Technology in the field of Pharmaceutical industry and/or Advanced Manufacturing/ FMCG.
- Proven experience in being a technical lead for several Pharmaceutical/ Biotechnology projects including major/complex primary and secondary green field and brown field projects.
- Demonstrated leadership and understanding of the complete engineering work process, including all phases of project execution and with experience of leading multi-disciplinary teams.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to the team, in the development of the Life Sciences business line.
- Establishing and implementing individual development plans and conducting one to one feedback sessions for staff under their control.
- Sound experience of cGMP and FDA, EMEA, CFDA and ICH requirements and excellent knowledge of the application and implementation of all relevant codes, standards and directives.
- Experience of presenting at industry conferences, publishing papers; having a level of “recognition” within the Life Sciences Clients will be beneficial
- Technical lead for large projects involving multiple process units with a significant degree of complexity.
- MSc degree of Process Technology/ Pharmacy/ Biotechnology
- English, proficient in reading and communication (speaking & writing)
- Willingness to travel and work in various locations in Poland and abroad
- Competitive compensation.
- A rich additional benefits package including attractive relocation package.
- Opportunity in the development of the strategy and structures of the company to suit new business line challenge.
- Career and personal development through structured career program, in-house training, specialist development courses and mentoring.
- Access to our global expertise through an established platform for personal interaction and collaboration with other members worldwide.
Currently, all stages of the recruitment process are carried out on-line, and until the epidemiological situation stabilizes, we work remotely.