Opis stanowiska pracy
A challenging and exciting position as a project manager in the fast-growing area of IT Security addressing emerging threats and regulatory requirements with groundbreaking products and solutions.
The opportunity to lead high profile, ambitious global change projects in the IT Security space as part of a dedicated global program and project delivery team within a top tier financial services company. The project manager will drive one or more workstreams in the strategic network segmentation program in the bank.
Be a member of the Warsaw based Program Delivery team - about 15 Project and Program Managers delivering various initiatives in the Enterprise & Security Services organization.
Be a member of the "virtual" Network Security project team spread across Poland, Switzerland, United Kingdom and United States, as well as Singapore, Hong Kong and India, focusing on Network Security related projects and programs.
Highly professional culture, empowering project managers to be leaders and investors, with responsibilities for project delivery, financial management, strategic risk taking, business partner engagement and people leadership.
15 people in Poland
Risk & issue management RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide clear leadership and direction to the workstream members, including integrating with and providing oversight of deliverables owned by 3rd parties
- Manage Programs and/or Projects to deliver against agreed scope, on time and within budget.
- Responsibility to plan and manage budget, resources and achievements.
- Responsibility to build detailed business cases, cost plans and RAID logs
- Responsible for the successful and timely implementation of all IT relevant tasks associated with projects.
- Working according to the internal project methodology
- Project risks and issues log maintained and communicated, with appropriate critical issue as required.
- Executive project status reporting for Steering Committee and up to Managing Director level.
NICE TO HAVE
- 7+ years' delivery experience working as an IT project or program manager
- Networks / Network Security project management experience strongly preferred
- Proven experience in managing large, geographically distributed project teams successfully
- Strong communication & and influencing skills with an ability to tailor communications based on the needs of the intended audience, and with an ability to interact successfully with senior management as part of business partner boards
- Strong problem solving, solution & goal oriented personality, ability to deliver quality under high workload
- Fluent written and spoken in English
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Prior Banking, Financial Services or Consulting experience would be helpful
- PMP (or similar) qualification
- CCNA (or higher) qualification
- A degree or higher education in Information Technology or equivalent work experience
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń