Opis stanowiska pracy
Hello Marketing Experts!
Join us in our Warsaw office to deliver innovative digital projects. Exciting international clients and partners in a company focused on creating a meaningful change await you! Previously you could have met us as Netkata, now we have joined forces with the Norwegian digital consultancy Frontkom.
Frontkom empowers businesses and impactful organisations to discover and leverage digital opportunities. We help people adopt technology for growth, innovation and positive world impacts. We’re a team of over 70 specialists - designers, developers and business consultants working in a collaborative, international environment from offices in Lublin, Warsaw, Oslo, Fredrikstad, Funchal and Berlin. We support the free and open web and work with Drupal, WordPress, Laravel, WooCommerce and many more technologies.
Joining Frontkom means
- 4 000-4 500 PLN net monthly pay
- participation in creating innovative and ambitious digital products for the global market and startups – we work to drive digital innovation especially for education, healthcare and climate impact focused organizations
- ability to develop and implement your solutions and ideas – we work in small agile teams, so everyone has a significant influence on how we work and the direction we take
- delivering team-based long-term projects in collaboration with international colleagues and partners
- educational budgets, and the possibility to attend conferences and other events
- employee referral program - get 3000 PLN for hiring your friend or colleague
- weekly English lessons
- fruits and beverages and social events
- sports benefits card, private health care
Contact us if you
- speak and write fluent English (C1 level)
- have ability to prepare, implement and optimize Google Ads campaigns (Search, GDN, GSP, Youtube)
- have at least basic understanding of Social Media channels, both organic and paid (LI, FB, Twit)
- have experience in analyzing the effectiveness of implemented campaigns using tools such as Google Analytics, Hubspot or / and Yandex Metrica
- know how to create recommendations based on your analysis and research and discuss them
- have at least basic of SEO tools such as: Search Console, SEMRush or similar
- have at least basic knowledge on Google Data Studio and / or Excel
- have experience in working in a software house, UX agency and / or other B2B technology companies
- and most importantly you think critically and like to learn! :)
It would be nice if you have SOME of those skills. In order of importance:
- good knowledge of LinkedIn environment, both organic and paid
- ability to prepare, implement and optimize Facebook Ads campaigns (lead and recruitment campaigns)
- have ability to perform A / B tests using dedicated tools, such as Google Optimize
- experience in developing and implementing SEO strategies, including technical www audit, on-site and off-site optimization or obtaining external links to the website
- content creation skills (copywriting / SoMe copywriting / web copy)
- have any experience with PR
You will help us in
- building Campaigns based on Google Ads and Social Media paid campaigns
- building sales funnels - content, ads, remarketing, landing pages and more
- measuring marketing efforts
- develop marketing department capabilities
- creating ideas and implementing them in action!
Tools you will use:
- GA, Google analytics, GSC, other Google tools
- SEMRush, sparktoro
- Google Data Studio, Excel
Join us on the journey of bringing digital change to our customers. Please send your resume.
Frontkom is a team of over 70 specialists - designers, developers, and business consultants... working in a collaborative, international environment with offices in Lublin, Warsaw, Oslo, Fredrikstad, Funchal and Berlin. We help people to create an appropriate business strategy followed by data and improving marketing and sales strategy. We work with Drupal, WordPress, Laravel, WooCommerce and many others.
Join us on the journey of bringing digital change to our customers. Rozwiń