Opis stanowiska pracy
To understand business requirements and processes and identify business technology and/or process opportunities in the domain of Logistics, working with business and IDT managers to develop, implement and maintain solutions which deliver business value within agreed timelines and budget.
- Fully understand Supply Network Operations (SNO) strategy, expected outcome, deliverables and value that needs to be generated from Technology;
- Work with the Operations IDT Manager for SNO (line manager) to shape the future technology and solution roadmap for Logistics, identifying future potential projects that will drive business value
- Establish the contribution that technology can make to business objectives using a range of techniques such as eliciting and documenting requirements with stakeholders, conducting feasibility studies, producing business models, preparing business cases, usability requirements analysis and usability evaluation
- Support the Logistics team through facilitation: identify and obtain agreement on new technology requirements / features which will be most beneficial to the business
- Support the business to translate business requirements into technology requirements and recommended projects, considering existing available solutions, the future technology roadmap and your knowledge of external vendors’ capabilities
- Work with project teams and Architecture teams to articulate the IDT architecture and integration implications of new technology projects
- Support IDT procurement to evaluate the capabilities of external vendors and system integrators to support our transformation initiatives
- Support the evaluation and assessment of the degree of conformance that new solutions have on existing IDT policies and rules
- Global IDT – SNO & Procurement / Business reps – collaborate to shape the roadmap of technology and solution improvements
- 3 x Planning hubs and in-market Logistics teams – work closely to develop business requirements and oversee implementation of solutions
- Enterprise Architects – understand overall enterprise architecture and collaborate to ensure conformance of new initiatives to the architecture.
- Solution Architects – collaborate on the selection and development of solutions ensuring functional and technical fit
- Solution CoEs (i.e. Kinaxis, SAP) – collaborate with CoE teams to ensure continuous improvements to solutions can be managed and deployed effectively
- IDT Services – collaborate with our services organisation to identify how new initiatives and solutions should best be supported beyond implementation in BAU
- Project Managers – contribute to project plans and ensure deliverables are produced to time, cost & quality.
- 3rd party logistics providers – identifying potential changes to IT integration and ways of working as a result of new initiatives
- 3rd Party Vendors – non-commercial supplier relationships focussed on operational / project activities
- Drive integration through effective cross-functional teamwork and cooperation, including 3rd parties
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE
- Degree Educated, with 5-10 years post graduate work experience working with Logistics solutions, preferably in a business facing IDT role
- Deep understanding of Logistics processes and practical experience of improvement of these processes leveraging technology
- Experience in our Logistics solutions is highly desirable: Transport Management Solutions (TMS), Warehouse Management, Network Optimisation packages, Executional systems for logistics execution; and in general experience in deploying cloud-based Logistics solutions
- Experience and awareness of the typical requirements for solution integration, data management and
- Strong awareness of the solutions and vendors available in the market place for Logistics
- Experience in large global organisations using in-sourced and out-sourced IDT service providers
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated to plan own work to meet overall goals and objectives
- Strong facilitation, influencing and negotiation skills
- Effective communication and relationship management - experience working with business stakeholders across various business functions
- Robust team work demonstrated both within and outside the IDT function - Ability to generate trust, build alliances, and orchestrate interdisciplinary matrix teams, with internal and external participants
- Awareness and understanding of Lean-Agile project management and solution development methodologies and frameworks e.g. Dev Ops and SAFe.
- Commercial skills (understand and consider financial implications of proposals)
- An ideal candidate from a non-BAT background will take 3-6 months to learn BAT processes and governance before being fully productive.
British American Tobacco Polska jest częścią Grupy British American Tobacco –... międzynarodowej firmy tytoniowej, sprzedającej swoje produkty na ponad 200 rynkach całego świata.
Nasza firma stawia sobie za cel, by jej produkty najlepiej zaspokajały potrzeby dorosłych osób palących. Jednocześnie podkreślamy, że realizujemy nasze zamierzenia handlowe w sposób zgodny z racjonalnymi oczekiwaniami, jakie społeczeństwo może stawiać przed odpowiedzialnym producentem wyrobów tytoniowych w XXI wieku.
Na polskim rynku do Grupy British American Tobacco należą dwie spółki: British-American Tobacco Polska S.A. w Augustowie o charakterze produkcyjnym oraz British American Tobacco Polska Trading Sp. z o.o. w Warszawie, zajmująca się działalnością dystrybucyjno-marketingową. Rozwiń