Opis stanowiska pracy
The Client's Liquidity Technology team requires Treasury Strats Developers to develop liquidity analytics and risk models for a range of regulatory and internal requirements. This role will exist within a new Liquidity Technology department in Warsaw and will work closely with the Financial Markets Strats Team, Liquidity Solutions Engineers, Project Managers, Treasury Business Change functions and the wider Liquidity Technology Development teams on various business initiatives.
Our team: One Developer position, Warsaw
Technologies used: Hackage or github libraries
Opportunities: Initial core team and possibility of good growth.
- Development of T-Strats technology solutions to liquidity risk requirements
- Continuous stakeholders' engagement to keep abreast of latest business needs
- Perform impact analysis and propose solutions that meet business objectives and SLAs, while also aligning with technology strategy
- Provide development estimates for delivery of T-Strats components to feed into overall project plans
- Participate in unit and integration testing of components delivered in T-Strats
NICE TO HAVE
- Preferably Bachelor's degree or equivalent education;
- Basic experience in Haskell, F# or OCaml
- Good understanding of software development life cycle and system solutions design
- Prior experience with large data sets and performance optimisation
- Knowledge of financial products would be a definite advantage
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills across various levels in the organisation
- Attention to detail and able to work within tight timeframes and manage multiple deliverables
- Computer science background; software design, engineering and DevOps
- Knowledge of financial products, specifically calculation of valuations or risk is advantageous
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń