Opis stanowiska pracy
Citi Private Bank (CPB) is going through several transformational technology initiatives with the goal of delivering transaction, holding, account and client on-boarding updates to our clients in real-time. Citi is looking for a mid to senior messaging engineer to design and develop a global, multi-data center, secure implementation of the Kafka messaging bus. The candidate will work with a team in NAM and EMEA to design the implementation and then take it through the development, configuration and deployment cycle. There will be opportunities to provide guidance and best-practices to teams developing producers and consumers interfacing with the messaging bus. The candidate will have the opportunity to learn about the Private Bank by being able to interface with transact, trading, demographics, analytics and reporting teams and understand the interactions and dependencies between each of the teams.
- Work in an agile environment to build a strategic Multi Data Center (MDC) Kafka deployment and operationalizing it globally.
- Designing and developing API library/Interfaces for publishing/consuming & streaming data to and from the platform.
- Performance optimization, resiliency & DevOps (automated build, test & deploy).
- Configuring clusters, Zookeeper for MDC deployment.
- Create design and component configuration that meet CPB security requirements.
- Provide expertise for solutions for Monitoring and Log Management for our Support organization.
- Work with Production Support to assist with troubleshooting message topic or delivery issues.
- Work closely with integrating technology peers to translate requirements into a design.
- Escalate appropriate risks and issues in a timely manner to enable re-prioritization and stakeholder management if needed.
- Exposure to container architecture & orchestration.
- At least 3 years of total IT experience with 1+ years’ experience in a similar job function working on a MDC Kafka deployment.
- Expertise in Java 1.8 or Scala is required.
- Expertise in Multi-threading, data structures and algorithms.
- Knowledge of messaging and stream processing architectures would be a plus.
- Knowledge of XML/XSL Data Transforms and REST services, and SOA would be an asset.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and work as part of a small team and independently as required.
Citi Service Center (CSC) is an initiative to establish a network of service centers... providing high quality services to other entities operating within the Citi Group.
Citi Service Center Poland was founded in 2005, and it currently employs over 3000 highly qualified staff in three locations: Warsaw, Olsztyn and Lodz. CSC cooperates with other Citi entities from all over the world.
Currently we provide services to over60 countries in Europe, Asia, Africa, both Americas and Australia. Our employees use over 24 languages every day. Working in our organization involves working on international projects, in an international and dynamic environment as well as learning the top quality organizational culture.
Read more about career opportunities at: careeratciti.pl orfacebook.com/citigradsemea Rozwiń