Opis stanowiska pracy
Devire IT Outsourcing is a form of cooperation dedicated to specialists in the IT industry, based on the principles of their own business - B2B, implementing projects for leading clients running innovative and modern projects.
For our client - a global pharmaceutical company - in connection with the newly created project of building a Shared Services Center, we are looking for a Candidate for the position of IT Specialist.
Role and responsibilities:
- work locally and support the local implementation of the new local IT operations and infrastructure (Workplace, Service Desk operations, Mobility, Networks, Data Center)
- able to manage small, local projects
- ability to work across the region and to collaborate with global, international teams
- experiences in managing and setting up local IT infrastructure.
- take care about daily local IT Infrastructure operations
- act as escalation point for local IT support issues
- ensure the local execution and implementation of global driven IT projects like PC exchange and rollouts
- Higher education in Information Technology
- Three plus years of information technology experience
- Profound IT infrastructure and IT operations experience
- Good knowledge of IT Service Management (ITIL) and process oriented service structures
- Good skills of the MS O365 Suite, Communication and Collaboration tools
- Basis knowledge about Client-/Server Applications und standard Operation systems like MS Windows, Apple iOS. MS Windows Server
- Skills of network topology and IP address management
- Demonstrated learning agility both technically as well as processes and applications related.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify issues and either resolve or escalate to the appropriate level for resolution
- Strong problem solving skills, anticipates and resolves complex problems
- Experienced in working with third party providers, global service providers in multi culture enterprises.
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Proactive and able to adapt quickly to new areas of activity
- Business need and solution oriented
- Team player
- Salary based on B2B contract
- Long-term employment
- Working for a leading corporation with a stable market position
- Possibility to work in an international environment
- Benefits package
Devire to międzynarodowa firma rekrutacyjna, założona w Londynie w 1987 roku. Od 20 lat... reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim prowadząc dla nich kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry.
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group. Rozwiń