Opis stanowiska pracy
NATEK has become one of the key players in IT outsourcing and consulting in CEE region mainly thanks to our team acting as a true business partner to our prestigious international customers as well as our IT consultants. Ensuring our continuous growth on the market, we are looking for new colleague to join our recruitment team.
In NATEK recruitment is crucial part of the business, therefore we put big emphasize on the quality and reliability of our processes. We have clear process maps for recruitment activities being always flexible and open to new ideas and improving our methodology. We love what we do, so we recruit with passion and engagement, testing new solutions and finding new sourcing tricks.
Our recruitment team has direct contact with customers and their hiring managers to be able to fully understand the recruitment need and become real business partners to hiring managers. We always make sure that the position we offer to a candidate is the best match witch all opened vacancies. What is very interesting is also our work environment - we source and proceed candidates from all over the world which broad our minds and contributes to international career. We have very realistic objectives and great fun at work which make us not only satisfied but also engaged.
IT Recruiter in NATEK is someone with great passion, creative and goal oriented.
- Sourcing candidates from external and internal databases
- Efficient usage of network of professional contacts via social media and extending it
- Arranging and conducting interviews with candidates
- Building long term relationships with candidates
- Conducting negotiations with candidates
- Evaluating and choosing correct and effective advertisement tactics in accordance to recruitment project
- Interfacing hiring managers at customer based on sourcing/recruitment project assigned from management
- Participating on RFP responses, provide valuable information about market salary levels
NATEK jest wiodącym dostawcą usług outsourcingu oraz konsultingu IT w Środkowej i... Wschodniej Europie. Założony w 2004 roku, NATEK stworzył globalną organizację w celu nawiązania długoterminowych partnerstw z prestiżowymi, międzynarodowymi korporacjami poprzez zapewnienie najwyższego standardu usług. Obecnie zatrudniamy ponad 450 pracowników, posiadamy nasze oddziały w Polsce, Słowacji, Republice Czeskiej, Rumunii i Bułgarii oraz przedstawicielstwo na Ukrainie. Rozwiń