Opis stanowiska pracy
For one of our Clients - a leading global technology company, we are looking for a person for the position of IT Compliance Team Manager for Treasury.
- Being accountable and responsible for Corporate Treasury’s IT Compliance framework
- Managing a Team of IT Treasury Compliance Specialists
- Controlling and overseeing all SOX/ITGC related activities within IT Treasury Domain
- Supporting the onboarding process of new Treasury applications/systems, including risk assessment, design and documentation of controls, as well as the performance, according to the company IT framework and standards
- Analyzing vendor’s assurance report to ensure company risks are mitigated
- Driving the audit plan including scheduling, scoping and providing oversight for all fieldwork
- Working closely with the Corporate Treasury Business Control function to ensure end-to-end risk mitigation and to evaluate current and future Compliance strategies and requirements
- Coordinating, together with Corporate Treasury, internal/external audits; ensuring required artifacts are delivered timely and with quality,
- Managing any deficiencies arising, including the reporting and the execution of the remediation plan
- Driving the standardization and automatization of the controls, tools and processes optimization
- A minimum of 5 year’s Information Technology Compliance expertise
- Master degree in Computer Science, Economics or related fields
- Proven experience in managing and performing SOX/ ITGC compliance framework and controls
- Understanding of applications lifecycle in relation to SOX/audits requirements
- Proven financial/treasury background is a strong plus
- Strong analytical skills and a deep understanding of the overall context of business processes and technologies
- Understanding of the IT governance, risk and compliance context, preferable with a relevant certificate (e.g. CISA/CISM/CGEIT/CRISC)
- Ability to promote a team environment with strong leadership skills
- Managing multiple priorities simultaneously through strong prioritization, and organization skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Fluency in English is essential (written and spoken)
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Grafton Recruitment jest światowej klasy firmą rekrutacyjną. Posiada oddziały w 14... krajach, takich jak Wielka Brytania, Irlandia, Chile, Czechy, Słowacja, Węgry, Polska, Litwa, Rosja, Portugalia, Francja, Belgia, Turcja i Zjednoczone Emiraty Arabskie. Grafton Recruitment Polska został założony w 1997 roku. Oferujemy zatrudnienie stałe, umowy i pracowników czasowych różnych branży. Rozwiń