Opis stanowiska pracy
One of the largest private banking businesses in the world, provides professional wealth management services for 26,000 clients globally, including a third of the worlds billionaires, operating in 60 offices in more than 30 countries. The bank offers unmatched global reach, coupled with a full range of portfolio management and investment advisory services.
The Securities Settlements Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for processing orders and transactions originating from trading desks and branch offices in coordination with the Operations - Transaction Services team.
- Work in a challenging area of the financial industry with one of the world's leading companies with exposure to variety of products, processes and controls
- Cooperation with a high quality, international, multicultural and global team
- Work in a friendly and diversified environment, appreciating differences in style and perspective and using them to add value to decisions leading to organizational success
- Management supporting balanced and agile work (flexible working hours, home office)
- Facilitate the clearance, settlement and investigation of client securities and derivatives transactions
- Keep Bankers and Associate Bankers updated on progress of ongoing transactions and provide analytical input
- Identify and resolve product settlement issues, and make process improvement recommendations to leadership
- Analyze moderately complex reports to satisfy management requirements, aid in control activities, and contribute to the launch of product services
- Escalate transaction processing issues to the appropriate department and collaborate on a solution
- Monitor and suggest solutions to errors to minimize risk to the bank, through an intermediate knowledge of procedural requirements
- Min 2 years of relevant experience (preferably within Middle Office/Custody or other Transaction Processing area within international banking institution)
- Fundamental understanding of securities products, accounting and regulatory policies
- Excellent English knowledge both spoken and written
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment (cut-offs)
- Proven ability to perform various concurrent activities/projects in a high-risk environment
- MS Excel knowledge
- Bachelors Degree/University degree or equivalent experience in Business, Accounting, or Finance
Agencja zatrudnienia nr wpisu 47
Randstad Polska Sp. z o.o.