Opis stanowiska pracy
For our Client, an international and fast growing company from the TOY industry we are searching for the Candidates on positon:
Inventory Analyst with French language
In this position, you will be part of the Customer Service Europe team. You will manage inventory distribution for defined countries and maximize order allocation. You will report directly to the Associate Manager of the Customer Service department based in Warsaw/Poland.In this position, you will be part of the Customer Service Europe team. You will manage inventory distribution for defined countries and maximize order allocation. You will report directly to the Associate Manager of the Customer Service department based in Warsaw/Poland.
Your Primary Responsibility
- Maximize allocation of orders by monitoring physical and in-transit inventory levels across all product lines and to analyse and minimize unshippables.
- Manage Promotion; check and manage inventory to cover promotional activities and prioritize orders.
- Provide Sales and Customer Service visibility regarding the timing of order fulfilment.
- Act as point of contact for Sales and Customer Service regarding future stock replenishment and potential supply issues.
- Discuss potential issues with the Inventory Planning Department to ensure that Sales and Marketing forecasts are achievable given current and predicted levels of inventory.
- To make maximum use of market owned stock.
- Prioritize incoming containers into the DC to ensure maximum order fill rate.
- Support regional reworks team.
Experience, Education & Skills
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role, preferably in a seasonal fast paced manufacturing/distribution organization.
- Good understanding of the supply chain and implications. Broader supply chain experience in logistics/planning would be beneficial.
- Fluent in English and French. Additional knowledge of Spanish is a plus.
- Exceptional computer skills, especially Excel. Knowledge of COGNOS & AS400 is preferred and SQL skills will be a big advantage.
- Ability to analyse and interpret numerical data and to find and recommend solutions to potential issues.
- High level of influence, organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional problem solving & analytical ability.
- Ability to perform and keep calm in a highly demanding end dynamic organization.
- Proved ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically with other cultures and people.
If you want to know more details about this job opportunity please submit your CV.
The personal data that you provide in responding to this job application will be used only for the purposes of evaluating your data and considering you for the postion applied for.
For more information you can also contact Mrs. Aleksandra Kabulska via mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
Devire to międzynarodowa firma rekrutacyjna, założona w Londynie w 1987 roku. Od 20 lat... reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim prowadząc dla nich kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry.
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group. Rozwiń