Opis stanowiska pracy
Hardware & Software Asset Analyst will be responsible for the tracking of all IT assets. Ensuring that best use of the assets is achieved. The role would be suitable for a candidate with experience of management of IT assets, with excellent attention to detail and with great customer service quality
Informacje o kliencie
A multi-lingual IT department that delivers high class IT support and help to staff and customers. Company that has been on market for more than two centuries and is active in financial services, distribution, retail, shipping and construction.
- Management and tracking of all global desktop machines and laptops. Knowing where all devices are always at the time tracking in assets database.
- Tracking of warranties and continual refresh of machines to ensure they remain within warranty. To effectively manage the lease agreements in place.
- Ordering of assets ensuring a roadmap of replacements is maintained. Establishing relationships with suppliers of IT equipment making sure the best service possible is provided.
- Ownership of the machine Operating System Build and re-build process. To make and test changes to the build automation and configuration.
- To own the roadmap of PC hardware and ensuring the lifecycle of devices is managed proactively managed at all times.
- Ownership and management of the Software catalogue. Knowing what software, we have in the environment, where it is installed and that it is patched and secure.
- Responsible for the provision of new, replacement, allocation of temporary machines. To plan, test and undertake endpoint installations, deployments, refreshes or updates.
- To provide collection, delivery and support for equipment being delivered/ removed from/ to offices or other locations.
- To undertake service requests and administrative updates where requested
- Following all governance processes, which will include standards, policies and designs being approved at the Technical Design Authority; and changes being implemented in a controlled scheduled manner after approval from the Change Advisory Board.
- Creation and maintenance of documentation (Visio diagrams, word documents, SharePoint lists, CMDB etc.) These documents include service description, administration guides, user guides, knowledge base articles, handover documents. Documentation to be maintained and accurate for all supported services.
- A clear understanding of the principles of asset management and how to capture and track information.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excellent organisational Skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft excel and creating and supporting macro scripts
- Strong understanding of incident management
- Ability to work in a fluid business environment and adapt to changing priorities
- A pro-active approach to problem solving and a genuine desire to get to the underlying cause of issues and improve service
- Experience working with third party suppliers
- Customer focused approach and excellent communication skills
- Logical and analytical thinking
- Understanding of ITIL v3 or v4 Foundation
- Permanent contract of employment (after 3 months trial period)
- Benefit package - Multisport Card, Life Insurance, language lessons
- Private medical care
- Certified trainings
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Practical use of foreign languages
- Opportunities for growth and development; coaching and mentoring programs
- Home Office for now: Once back at the office: Great location (close to West Railway Station)
Światowy lider doradztwa personalnego, posiadający 164 biura w 34 krajach na całym... świecie. Ponad 35 lat doświadczenia pozwoliło nam wypracować skuteczne metody pracy oraz długą listę usatysfakcjonowanych Firm oraz Kandydatów. Nasi konsultanci zawsze posiadają doświadczenie biznesowe wyniesione z obszarów dla których rekrutują, znają środowisko oraz mechanizmy rządzące rynkiem. Połączenie wyspecjalizowanych konsultantów oraz globalnej bazy danych, sprawia, że działamy sprawnie i efektywnie, zawsze odpowiadając na potrzeby naszych Klientów. Rozwiń