Grid Manager (Renewables)
For our Client, we are looking for Grid Manager to International Investor from the Energy Market.
Informacje o kliencie
One of the world's leading independent power producers of 100% renewable energies, is an internationally active, fast growing solar company with 1,200 megawatts of solar capacity installed or under construction, and a pipeline of more than 11.5 gigawatts of solar projects. With more than 250 employees, we work to ensure sustainable energy production for future generations. Currently due to growth, company is looking to strengthen the development department in Warsaw as Grid Manager.
- Managing grid and design from opportunity identification up to grid connection/completion of PV and wind farm projects (greenfield development and acquired projects).
- Stakeholder management and relationship building with grid operators (DSOs and TSO).
- Capacity scouting, assessments for network capacity, including liaising with DSOs and TSO.
- Grid connection applications management and technical proposition.
- Evaluation of new technologies (including storage) incorporation to the projects.
- Technical and commercial appraisal of the grid connection, from grid connection conditions management, to project commissioning, to identify the potential for cost reductions.
- Risk management and risk mitigations, including abnormal running arrangements, curtailment analysis.
- Non-contestable procurement and management.
- Technical due diligence during project acquisition.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Strong grid and electrical acumen including distribution and transmission.
- Good recognition of renewable energy projects development (and preferably implementation).
- Understanding of commercial conditions and contracts.
- Team player, open for innovation and creativity.
- CAD/GIS knowledge.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role.
- Opportunity to work on large-scale projects in an organization with foreign capital
- Attractive salary and bonus system
- Possibility of remote work
- Employment under an employment contract
- Company car