Opis stanowiska pracy
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Undertake detailed engineering design.
- Prepare technical schedules.
- Under guidance of senior staff, represent BuroHappold at meetings with the client, other professionals and suppliers.
- Ensure service and project work are carried out within agreed deadlines and within budget.
- Ensure that appropriate service/design decisions are met.
- Ensure senior staff are kept informed of important and relevant service/design decisions and the objectives of the company and the client are achieved.
- Coordinating his/her work with other members of the project team.
- Ensuring all relevant BuroHappold staff are informed of client matters.
- Master Degree in Public Health Engineering.
- Experience of AutoCAD, Revit and other relevant engineering software
- Good English & Polish skills, German would be an advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of Polish standards
- Well practiced communication skills
- Confident and proactive approach to problem solving
What's in it for you:
- Operate within a truly multidisciplinary environment, capitalising on BuroHappold’s extensive knowledge base in building physics, micro-climate analysis, computation fluid dynamics, climate change mitigation and energy master planning to inform truly environmentally responsive MEP designs
- Employee Benefits such as medical care, sport card etc.
- Excellent office location