Opis stanowiska pracy
NR REF.: 1108097
About us: AstraZeneca is one of the world’s most exciting bio-pharmaceutical companies. From scientists to sales, lab techs to legal, we’re on a mission to turn ideas into life-changing medicines that improve patients’ lives and benefit society. We need great people who share our passion for science and have the drive and determination to meet the unmet needs of patients around the world. Description:
Individual will be a Personal Assistant Secretary for a Senior Executive member. In addition to duties may also be required to create business presentations, be involved in working of a highly confidential and sensitive nature. They may act independently to carry out discrete research and organize high profile conferences and in some instances supervise other Personal Assistants/Secretaries. Typical Accountabilities:
- Prepares documents and presentation materials; screens and responds to incoming correspondence, inquiries, and phone calls; drafts letters and official information releases; arranges and attends meetings, takes and distributes minutes. May complete in own language and English.
- Manages the executives appointments and schedules and makes travel arrangements to make best use of their time
- Gathers, compiles, verifies and analyses information for the executive to use documents such as memos, letters, reports, speeches, presentations, and news releases
- Coordinates internal and external meetings/ conferences so that they run smoothly, including scheduling meeting times, making travel arrangements for attendees, and ensuring that various meeting amenities are available
- Facilitates smooth communications between the executive and other executives, managers, and employees; and between the executive’s email accounts to schedule their appointments and answer or redirect routine enquires from internal or external sources
- Provides specialist project based administrative support when required
- Handles confidential information and maintains the security of executive’s records and files
- Maintains the executive’s office and accounting records; monitors, reviews, and approves standard expenditures to ensure that the activities of the office are conducted within established budgets
- Performs other administrative tasks using independent judgment and discretion
- Plans, organizes, and schedules own workload so that all activities are completed accurately and on time
- May supervise more junior employees within the PA Secretarial function.
Key Relationshis to reach solutions :
- Prior PA experience
- Ability to follow processes
- Good communication skills
- Significant administrative, secretarial or related experience
- General knowledge and understanding of company policies and procedures
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks/ assignments simultaneously and effectively
- Demonstrated skills and ability in PC applications
- Intern Teams
- Senior Manager
- International colleagues
- Other department managers
- Senior Management Teams
- Corporate Affairs
We offer stable employment conditions, wide benefit package.
Zespół HAYS Office Support specjalizuje się usługach cross-dywizyjnych i ukierunkowany... jest na poszukiwanie pracowników do działów administracji, kandydatów specjalizujących się w zagadnieniach HR, czy też osób do Call Centre/BPO.
W ramach specjalizacji HAYS Office Suport obsługiwane są następujące jednostki: obsługa biura / sekretariat (od stanowisk asystentów i młodszych specjalistów, po stanowiska HR Manager, Office Manager itp.), zasoby ludzkie (HR Direktor, HR Advisor, stanowiska specjalistyczne w działach HR) oraz Contact Cetle/BPO.
At HAYS Office Support our expert consultants provide exceptional cross-divisional service to candidates and clients alike by placing candidates across all levels of administrative, HR and Call Centre/BPO roles. Within this specialism we operate 3 units: Office Support/Secretarial (from office junior and data entry roles up to administration manager, office manager and project management positions), Human Resources (HR Manager and Director roles as well as HR Advisor , Generalist and Specialist jobs), Contact Centre/BPO (from Agent / Advisor level positions in inbound service & sales, inbound or outbound customer service representatives to centre team leader and team manager, as well as call centre trainer and operations director roles). Rozwiń