Opis stanowiska pracy
Our Warsaw team are widely acknowledged to be at the forefront of innovation in the European construction industry. Our engineers, designers and technicians are creative, lateral thinkers who passionately deliver a portfolio of exciting projects – including the Copernicus Science Centre, Q22, Wilenska Metro Station, Museum of Modern Art in Wroclaw and the Polish Embassy in Berlin.
What will I be doing?
- Undertake detailed electrical engineering building services design and calculations (using both software and knowledge to verify robust calculations)
- Ensure service and project work are carried out to an excellent standard - within agreed deadlines and within budget
- Prepare technical specifications and schedules, set out time frames for deliverables, design development reports and innovative design solutions
- Plan and manage CAD documentation of design work
- Represent BuroHappold at meetings with clients, other professionals and suppliers
What are we looking for?
- Demonstrated work experience of at least 3 years providing electrical engineering design services in a consulting environment
- Bachelors or Master's degree in related engineering specialism
- Ability and willingness to take responsibility for excellent design delivery
- Strong Polish and English language skills, German would be an advantage
- Working knowledge of CAD software and Revit, ideally teamed with familiarity with AMTECH and DIALUX
- Experience with ELV systems such as CCTV, access control, FAS, VAS would be an advantage
- Demonstrate a passion for engineering and the built environment
- Be ambitious and eager to contribute within an established team