Opis stanowiska pracy
For one of our clients, who is global company that provides modern IT services for the banking sector, we are looking for Network Expert.
- A competitive salary,
- Working with highly skilled people,
- Participation in international projects,
- An unique atmosphere,
- Training budget,
- Home office during a pandemic, later 70% home office,
- Flexi hours.
You will work in dynamic and international environment. You will be responsible for the maintenance and implementation of comprehensive network infrastructure with particular emphasis on stability, security and avaibility.
60% - participation in immplementation projects
30% - solving incidents and network problems
10% - automation of operational tasks
- knowledge at the CCNP / CCIE certification level regarding routing and switching, general network security, i.e. IPSec, SSL, SNMPv3, AAA etc., HA solutions and protocols,
- 3-5 years of experience in working with: Cisco routers and switches and any firewall devices,
- scripting / programming skills (Python),
- the ability to conduct advanced network diagnostics
- the ability to support less experienced people,
- Fluent English, speaking and in writing.
Nice to have:
- Cisco certification (CCNP, CCIE),
- Knowledge and experience in the areas of Cisco ACI, Paloalto firewalls, F5 load balancers, Blue proxy, Coat / McAfee, multicast routing, MPLS, Cisco ISE - 802.1x / radius / tacacs +, Cisco WLC - wifi.
Agencja zatrudnienia nr wpisu 47
Randstad Polska Sp. z o.o.