Opis stanowiska pracy
For one of our client, a company from the IT industry, which provides IT services in the area of: IT security, hosting of system resources, remote management of IT resources and application services to one of the biggest international financial group, we are looking for...
... to join Advanced Analytics team dedicated to combine Big Data technology with Data Science.
Company / team overview:
- Industry recognized strong brand with positive recognition from customers in many countries;
- Strong financial position, omni-channel distribution strategy and international network;
- Freedom to innovate, true Agile approach;
- Committed to deliver stable and secure services to end users;
- Advanced Analytics team of 40 people who combine Big Data technology with Data Science to deliver high value solutions and products;
- Fun and creative environment!
Key functions / responsibilities:
- Work with the latest and greatest technologies in the field of Data Engineering;
- Developing and maintaining Data platform, further development the architecture of this platform and create new architectures for incoming projects;
- Laying the architectural foundations for the things you’re working on;
- Combining DB sources in real-time, distributed systems to handle large amounts of data loads in no-time;
- Close cooperation with:
- Data Scientists and Analysts - to find the best way to get their models to run in production, leading the way in how to aggregate the data and process it efficiently for each model;
- Business - to ingest new sources, cleaning and preparing the data and writing the code that connect it to your application;
- Work in a team with highly skilled people and enjoy a creative atmosphere where trying things out is encouraged.
- Solid experience working with following technologies and frameworks: Airflow, Spark;
- Hands-on experience managing and further developing distributed systems and clusters for both batch as well as streaming data (Hadoop/Spark and/or Kafka/Flink)
- Hands-on experience building complex data pipelines e.g. ETL
- Knowledge of at least one programming language: e.g. Python or Scala
- It would be highly appreciated if you have knowledge and experience in following areas:
- Data manipulation and transformation, e.g. SQL and setting up both SQL as well as noSQL databases (i.e. Cassandra)
- Deployment and provisioning automation tools e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, CI/CD
- Bash scripting and Linux systems administration
- Security, authentication and authorization (LDAP / Kerberos / PAM)
- Affinity with Advanced Analytics, Data Science
- Other programming languages: scripting (Ruby, Groovy, ...) or statically typed languages (Java, C++, Go, ...)
Devire to międzynarodowa firma rekrutacyjna, założona w Londynie w 1987 roku. Od 20 lat... reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim prowadząc dla nich kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry.
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group. Rozwiń