Opis stanowiska pracy
Verita HR Polska is created by professionals with an innovative approach to recruitment and a passion for new technologies (entry number in register: 5694). We provide services in the field of human resource management projects - including recruitment services at all levels of management, employer branding and outsourcing. We are currently looking for a candidate in the following role:
Our multi-disciplined teams include: DevOps engineers, IT architects, front and back end developers, infrastructure specialists, cyber experts, as well as project and programme managers.
Following extensive investment across our Technology and Digital domains and with plans for continued expansion throughout 2020 and beyond, we are currently seeking a Cryptography Analyst. The Cybersecurity(Cryptography) Analysis job is responsible for operating as part of a global/local team within the Cybersecurity organisation, to analyse and implement activities around (Cryptography) Cybersecurity process, controls, standards and regulatory requirements.
The role will carry out some or all of the following activities:
• Help implement processes for SSH Key management using Venafi TPP
• Prepare Non-compliance SSH Keys report based on different non-compliance criteria.
• Prepare and populate SSH Key metrics as per management needs.
• Engage with business functions to help them understand the SSH key remediation process and support progress
• Implement Change Management control in support of tasks Troubleshoot connection issues between Venafi TPP and target servers
• Work closely with Global team members
• Customer/stakeholder focus. Ability to build strong relationships with Internal/External Key stakeholders, cross functional IT and global/local IT teams.
• Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure.
• Operational effectiveness - delivers solutions that align to approved design patterns and security, risk and regulatory standards.
• Good understanding on IT Infrastructure technical platforms / technologies.
• A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better and an excellent understanding of the mechanism necessary to successfully implement change.
• Experience with Venafi Trust Protection Platform advantageous.
• Understanding of SSH functionality and usage.
• Strong Documentation skills
Stable job in professional team
Private health care, employees’ benefits
Contact with top IT technlogies available in the market
Free parking space for our employess
Realistic career progression oppurtunities in an international organization
Commutable office location
Casual dress code
Verita HR Polska is created by professionals with an innovative approach to recruitment and a... passion for new technologies (entry number in register: 5694). We provide services in the field of human resource management projects - including recruitment services at all levels of management, employer branding and outsourcing. We are currently looking for a candidate in the following role: Rozwiń