Opis stanowiska pracy
The Citi Private Banking (CPB) Data, Reporting & Analytics group is beginning a multi-year effort to reengineer the data flows from front-to-back to support the business strategy focusing on our global clients and enabling rapid innovation.
The strategic platform will ultimately act as the single source for all CPB business applications and so will have broad impact across all lines of business. The platform will be deployed globally and so must integrate with metadata, data lineage, and data quality components, being reliable, resilient and performant.
- Liaise with business to understand functional data requirement analysis in the private bank space
- Validate translation of data requirements for client, account and financial data (from consuming applications) and ensure those requirements are sufficiently complete and correct
- Interpret data requirements into metadata needs, thoughtfully harmonizing data attributes into logical structures for ownership purposes, compiling standardized name / definitions, industry standards being recommended, and
- Interpret existing data quality rules, and articulate additional rules to be built based on feedback from data owners / stewards
- Utilize query tools to confirm data quality and investigate questions
- Interact with developers based in multiple locations to execute metadata uploads into tool
- Collaborate with Application SMEs to validate data provenance generated by the lineage functionality
- Analyze downstream impact (based on consumer applications) resulting from data standardization, and oversee data clean-up to be executed by staff.
- Play a consultative role to business partners and continuously seek out and propose creative solutions and innovative technology ideas to meet business goals
- Build a deep understanding of CPB business, products, processes, data, and provide a business perspective to project team
- Manage timelines, milestones and streams related to own projects
- Track, resolve and escalate issues for own projects while keeping relevant stakeholders informed
- Create effective presentations to be used with business audiences of various levels
- Communicate continually with stakeholders the statuses of deliverables and flag potential risks and delays to successful completion of all projects
- Maintain project deliverables including reporting and tracking statuses using PowerPoint, Excel, Jira and Confluence
- Bachelor's degree in with 5 or more years’ experience in business / data analysis within a technology area
- Good organizational skills with attention to detail
- Astute analytical skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Very self-motivated and independent thinker
- Experience in Financial Services industry with a focus on Private Banking/Wealth Management
- Experienced practitioner of data analysis, metadata and data management processes
- Strong knowledge of industry standards for client, account and financial data (ISO, UN, etc.)
- Experience with technologies for data ingestion, processing, distribution, messaging, serialization, query, retrieval and storage
- Strong cross-group collaboration and relationship management skills including collaboration with geographically dispersed teams to achieve deliverables
- Strong skills in developing relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders
Experience linking business to physical metadata – obtained from technologies such as data ingestion, processing, distribution, messaging, serialization, query, retrieval and storage (Oracle, Java, Store Procs, Kafka, Neo4J, HDFS, HBase, Gemfire, among others)
Citi Service Center (CSC) is an initiative to establish a network of service centers... providing high quality services to other entities operating within the Citi Group.
Citi Service Center Poland was founded in 2005, and it currently employs over 3000 highly qualified staff in three locations: Warsaw, Olsztyn and Lodz. CSC cooperates with other Citi entities from all over the world.
Currently we provide services to over60 countries in Europe, Asia, Africa, both Americas and Australia. Our employees use over 24 languages every day. Working in our organization involves working on international projects, in an international and dynamic environment as well as learning the top quality organizational culture.
Read more about career opportunities at: careeratciti.pl orfacebook.com/citigradsemea Rozwiń