AR Tower Lead
For our Client, an international company with an SSC unit in Warsaw, we are now looking for an AR Tower Lead, who could join their team.
Ideal candidates will have proven experience on a similar position.
Our Client is an intentional company operating mostly in Europe. They are famous for their sustainable business approach.
- Lead and Managing the end to end AR processes including allocation of resources & workload, complete the requirements to meet business expectations
- Lead process changes or new process implementations within the process.
- Enforce the implementation of internal controls, management directives, policies, and procedures pertaining to the AR process in scope.
- Own and ensure process documentation, including standard operating procedures and training materials, are accurately maintained and readily available to the business.
- Resolve business unit requests, questions and issues for the AR process in a timely and professional manner.
- Work with all stakeholders to maintain high levels of service quality and efficiency
- Provide information to the senior management regarding KPIs, projects, initiatives, etc.
- Identify and communicate potential issues/risks and escalate to management
- Drive resolution on escalated issues pertaining to service delivery.
- Lead and provide on the job training and guidance to AR team members to optimize their performance
- Taking part in transitions and acquisitions
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent
- Proven experience in a similar role in an international (SSC) environment
- Strong communication skills
- MS Excel skills required
- Good command of spoken and written English is a must - other language skills are considered a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well organized and able to work to deadlines
- SAP Super User experience is essential
- Process improvement experience would be an advantage
- Experience with factoring will be considered an asset
Our Client offers an opportunity to grow within a fast-changing enviroment. The person on this position will be able to develop in leading additional projects (implementations and transitions), as well as in team management.
The company provides a benefits package that includes health insurance, a multisport card, an annual bonus and more.
Moreover, their office is in a convenient location in Warsaw.