AR Accountant with Spanish
Accounts Receivable Accountant will work with team in the Finance Shared Service Center. Will be responsible for performing a range of tasks related to the Accounts Receivable function
Our client is a company from the production industry, which is currently building its SSC in Krakow from scratch.
- Perform data entry associated with Accounts Receivable
- Work towards department objectives
- Provide Accounts Receivable expertise to the team and contribute in the day-to-day delivery of the Accounts Receivable processes
- Client billing for revenue and collection of debtors
- Reconcile the AR balance sheet accounts and define accruals
- Perform timely pay-out
- Create and process credit notes
- Perform Dunning
- Internal and external query resolution
- High school diploma or University diploam. Associate's degree in Accounting preferred
- 2-3 years experience with Accounts Receivable or general accounting
- Very good Spanish and English skills (min. B2)
- Proficient Microsoft Office knowledge and skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- High degree of attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Strong analytic abilities
- Stability of employment based on an employment contract.
- Private medical care.
- Multisport card.
- Group insurance.
- Integration trips.