Application Integration Analyst (2nd/3rd line)Miejsce pracy: Kraków
The Analyst - Application Integration is a key role for delivering application installation, configuration and deployment services for various applications. The primary area of responsibility for this position will be a technical administrator of applications. This position will include (but are not limited to) the following tasks:
- Manage the team’s ticket queue, to triage and resolve incidents, and perform operational tasks. Generally, act as an initial point of contact for related issues and concerns from clients and employees.
- Reviews, tests, recommends and installs upgrades of applications, including patches and major releases
- Review, test, update and document detailed disaster recovery/business continuity plans for key systems
- Create and maintain knowledge articles for supported applications.
- Create documentation for all procedures and systems
- Enrolling users and maintaining system security, controlling and monitoring user access to the application
- Upgrade, configure and maintain monitoring software to baseline system performance and proactively identify (and remedy) potential issues. Resource monitoring and capacity planning.
- Collaborate with Information Technology teams for adherence to best practices and process standardizations.
- The primary duties of this position occur during business hours, however there is some evening and weekend work related to projects, planned maintenance, and on-call support
Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field
- 2+ years of proven support in a complex application environment
- Proven experience executing areas of purchased and custom application configuration, deployment and support
- Proven troubleshooting and problem-solving skills for critical application, database, networking and system administration issues
- Proven experience in application deployments and support in application architectures (e.g. client-server, web-based)
- Experience in a variety of technology sets in OS (Windows or Linux), web servers (IIS, Apache Tomcat, or WebLogic), database (Oracle or SQL Server).
- Critical thinking skills, ability to accurately analyze information and make sound decisions
- Ability to handle diverse situations and rapidly changing priorities with deadlines
- Ability to prioritize workload effectively and work effectively under pressure and with a high degree of independence. Effective in meeting deadlines.
- Ability to fully document technical design and related project or systems-level documentation
- Ability to interact effectively and collaborate with clients, peers, and management to troubleshoot issues, develop solutions and ensure stakeholder buy-in
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Must have professional demeanor, positive attitude, and excellent interpersonal, written and verbal skills in the English language (Team is located in the US)
- Must be able to work independently or in teams on assigned tasks with a high degree of technical judgment. Work is supervised and under the direction of the team manager and supervisors.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- Experience with application installation, configuration and support for the following:
- Oracle Primavera
- IBM Doors
- Kofax Capture
Great development possibilities
Work in an international environment