AP Accountant with Spanish
The person in this position will be responsible for the daily performance of duties in the area of AP's accounting; will also take part in building the SSC and the transition of the process from another country to Poland.
Our client is a company from the production industry, which is currently building its SSC in Krakow from scratch.
- Perform clerical day-to-day and closing related Accounts Payable procedures according to process flow, timeline, service and quality requirements.
- Ensure that all invoices are accurately processed and authorized within agreed deadline.
- Perform reconciliations, clearings and closing tasks e.g. accruals.
- Issue resolution in co-operation with Business and other counterparts.
- Responding to internal customer queries from Business & Controlling.
- Participating in knowledge transfer to Poland.
- Encourage vendors to use e-Invoice.
- Responsible for account follow-up for all assigned accounts, reports inconsistencies and advises on correcting errors.
- Responsible for Accounts payable ledger and its quality.
- About 2 years of experience working as an AP accountant.
- Good Spanish and English skills (min. B2).
- Educational background in accounting or economics.
- Good team work skills.
- Strong finance and accounting skills, local laws and legislation.
- Transition experience will be an asset.
- Customer service mindset.
- Stability of employment based on an employment contract.
- Private medical care.
- Multisport card.
- Group insurance.
- Integration trips.