Opis stanowiska pracy
Currently, for one of my clients- one of the largest manufacturers of agricultural and construction machinery, I'm looking for an Aftermarket Manager Poland& CEE, who will take full responsibility for managing all operations within the aftermarket business.
If you have experience gained in a similar position, acumen of aftermarket business, and you know English and German both at C1 level, this job opportunity is dedicated to you !
- Employment-based on a labor contract.
- Attractive salary, and quarterly bonuses.
- Work in an international environment.
- Private medical healthcare.
- Working tools such as a car, laptop, mobile phone, etc.
- Possibility to work from anywhere across Poland.
- As an Aftermarket Manager Poland& CEE, You'll be fully responsible for developing the Aftermarket business in the given territory. Accountable to meet the financial targets (Revenue & GP) for Parts, Attachments & Service products.
- Developing and signing business plans for dealers. Setting up targets and activity plans that support achieving the annual targets.
- Setting up and driving a strong commercial plan with the dealers to increase capture rates and grow sales. Analysing opportunities by product family, set up promotional plans, work with dealers to find ways to grow, increase prospection, enter into new markets etc.
- Cooperation and supporting Product Management in untapping and developing new business opportunities for Parts, Attachments and Service products.
- Preparing budget proposals, forecasts, and setting KPIs for dealer service.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry meetings.
- Professional experience gained in a similar position.
- Experience gained in agriculture or construction machinery companies will be a strong asset.
- Acumen of Aftermarket Business.
- Product knowledge (agricultural and construction machinery, automotive or other industrial equipment).
- Full proficiency in English and German is a must.
- General management experience is essential.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Agencja zatrudnienia – nr wpisu 47
Randstad Polska Sp. z o.o.