Opis stanowiska pracy
if you are an independent payroll specialist, you are interested in working on a project in a dynamic environment, apply!
- temporary (a 6 months) support in A&P function in Poland, with a high possibility of extending the contract
- hybrid work system (4 days at home, office in Warsaw)
- work for a friendly, fast-growing corporation
the possibility of taking part in the process of transformation of processes and the separation of the company
- reporting directly to Regional HR Lead CEER
• responsibility for the timely and accurate HR administration &payroll for the assigned country/cluster.
• supervision (together with local HRM) local payroll provider
• ensures employees are paid accurately and on time by carrying out the required processes and procedures. The focus is to prepare, control and execute the payroll activities for the entity within the country. Will act as back up cross-countries in a region.
• he/she is the partner of the country/regional HR supporting on diverse HR processes (Labor relations coordination, HR admin&payroll, activities towards internal & external stakeholders)
• acts as the main point of contact relative to policies and procedures and general conditions of employment.
• managers end to end relations with state offices like Social Security Office, Tax Office, GUS, etc with which cooperation is necessary to make payroll
• management of country benefits, Social Fund, Health &safety local matters.s
• HR Data management
• audit and compliance execution (all financial, insurance and government)
• process changes in employee status, job status, cost center changes, payment, etc.
• manage and record document flows, administer employee life cycle events
• manage local procedures and archives standard letters
• process local benefits
• communicate and follow-up for specific HR processes
• Support HR team on projects (local, regional or global)
• Day to day collaboration with both internal and external partners such as local Payroll provider, statutory bodies or other payroll providers
• graduate with Master or equivalent degree
• over 4-6 years of experience
• thorough understanding of administration &payroll activities
• demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
• knowledge of HR systems and databases (Workday & SAP) will be beneficial
• knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
• able to work in autonomy, decisive
• very Good written and verbal communication skills
• may coordinate the work of others in small projects
• having continuous improvement mindset, proactive
• team player
Agencja zatrudnienia – nr wpisu 47
Randstad Polska Sp. z o.o.