Opis stanowiska pracy
For our Client - global pharmaceutical company - we are recruting for the position of Accounting Coordinator / Senior Accountant.
Accounting CoordinatorMiejsce pracy: Warszawa
- Provide administrative support in daily accounting activities including compiling and processing data for basic transactions, preparation of basic schedules and maintenance of the general ledger.
- Liaise with 3rd party provider responsible for statutory books keeping.
- Conducts routine duties such as invoice tracking, document processing and filing, and basic transaction processing.
- Able to interact with personnel within the immediate group and discuss work steps taken and deliverables produced.
- Will interact with peers to gather accurate data for routine reports and monthly closings.
- Work is reviewed by manager for accuracy but is capable of identifying anomalies in routine reports.
- Responsible for maintaining and applying policies and procedures for transaction-based areas.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate preparation of journal entries (with appropriate supporting documentation) for the month end close and accounting transactions.
- Maintains, reconciles and resolves P&L and balance sheet ledger accounts.
- Responsible for preparing analysis and schedules for local management as well as internal and external auditors.
- Identifies and analyzes problems which may arise within their defined function and recommends sound and well thought out corrective action.
- Consistently maintains appropriate internal controls and upholds company policies & procedures including worldwide Controllers manual.
- Knowledge and understanding of local GAAP is required.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in accounting.
- Knowledge of Oracle and/or SAP is a plus.
- Ability to work and communicate in English.
- Ability to work with Microsoft tools (Excel, Outlook, and Word) is required.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment, meeting deadlines in an accurate and timely manner.
- Demonstrates ability to recognize patterns and identify inconsistencies in journal entries. Capable of interacting with departmental peers.
- Demonstrates ability to analyze large amounts of information and communicate results to manager.
- Ability to work in inclusive and multi-culture environment.
HRK jest jedną z największych firm doradczych z obszaru zarządzania kapitałem ludzkim.... Posiadamy oddziały w Warszawie, Poznaniu, Katowicach i Wrocławiu. Nasi konsultanci tworzą interdyscyplinarny zespół profesjonalistów. Rozwiń