2D UI Artist/ DesignerMiejsce pracy: Kraków
For one of our Client - leading European VR/AR venture builder that transforms various industries providing cutting-edge tools based on XR technologies, we are looking for 2D UI Artist/Designer who will be responsible for:
- Communicating design ideas verbally and visually to other team members;
- Creating detail-oriented, clear stylized UI elements, game screens, and interactions;
- Working with programmers and 3D artists on delivering the best experience for players;
- Stay up-to-date with the latest game designing trends and techniques.
- 2+ year’s professional UI design experience;
- Great eye for design hierarchy, color, typography, and layout.
- Proficiency in designing in multiple tools (Photoshop, Illustrator Etc...)
- Excellent 2D art and illustration skills.
- You’ve proudly shipped and launched several games.
- work on various projects, games / applications / interactive presentations / "experiences" in VR and AR technology
- direct cooperation with representatives of Oculus, HTC Vive and Samsung
- access to the latest technology, not commercially available
- work in a team of enthusiasts
- small teams and flat structure
- the great flexibility of the company in relation to the needs of the team
- salary adequate to experience and skills
- medical package (Medicover)
- additional days off
- employee referral system
- hybrid or fully remote work system (to be agreed)
- flexible working hours with core hours
- gaming&relax space
- free parking
- integration meetings
- flexible dress code
- dog-friendly office.